All you need to Syntonize accurately
Net.Sync is a rack mounted synchronization appliance, configurable as
Grand-Master or Slave PTP clock, which is also capable of monitoring the quality of the provided timing services.
Net.Sync is not only a comprehensive PTP clock becasue is also equipped with features to measure the frequency and phase impairments that are caused by the network elements including lasers, fiber optics, packet switches and routers. Moreover is even able to verify the transmission layer used by the time stamped packets and cooperate with remote instruments executing standard test suites.
- Network and PTP client. Characterization of network delay and delay variation measurements, timing accuracy at slave site.
- PTP Synchronization. Multiple time references inc. GPS, BITS, SyncE for pecfect master-slave packet stream generation.
- PTP Network. Characterization by means of timing accuracy measurements and packet statistics.
- Transport layer. Qualification and troubleshooting (performance and quality test suites.
- Synchronization SLA. Permanent monitorization in terms of frequency and phase impairments control.
Features and Benefits
Built with latest technology it is a fault tolerant unit equipped with two power sources and batteries to warranty continuous operation.
- Built-in GNSS, OCXO, Rubidium (optional)
- Ports: 2xSFP, 4xRJ45, 2xBNC, SMA-F, USB
- Time Ref.: PPS, ToDs, E1/T1, 2.048/1.544/10.0 MHz
- Int Clock: OCXO, Rubidium
- SyncE: G.8261, G.8262, G.8264
- SyncE MTIE/TDEV measurement
- IEEE 1588v2 support decoding
- PTP master / slave
- RTD and 1-way delay measurements (GPS accuracy)
- RFC 2544, eSAM (Y.1564), SLA
- Wander Analysis/Generation
- Floor Delay Population measurements
- L1/L2/L3/L4 loopback
- SNMP/MIB support
JUST -ON- TIME
Net.Sync is equipped with everything your network needs to distributing the PTP messages in perfect conditions and to make sure that the Synchronization and the Transmission SLA is preserved.
LTE operators, Power utilities and large Corporations are adopting PTP for timing distribution across the existing Ethernet/IP packet networks and now you can be sure regarding your synchronization overcoming phase and frequency impairments.