It all depends on time
The instrument is ideal for LTE/TDD/5G deployment because it has EVERYTHING engineers need in IP/Ethernet backhaul and PTP/SyncE synchronization. Field experts do not need to carry several testers with multiple modules to turn up and monitor communication infrastructures.
xGenius is equipped with all of the features you may need or imagine such as Master/Slave PTP emulation up to 10Gb/s, BER, RFC2544, eSAM, Multistream, MPLS, Jitter, Wander, etc. to permit the verification of the transmission layer in those terms of performance and quality required to support critical applications.
(OPERATIONS)'we need to turnup a 10 GbE network for LTE that must be synchronized with PTP. Do we have any compact tester? '
- (FINANCE) 'migration towards SyncE has been decided, so the company doesn't need to invest in two separate units for asynchronous and SyncE, just a single GbE test instrument'
(MANAGEMENT) 'engineers must be ready and able to troubleshoot any technology'
(ENGINEER) 'yes boss, we are willing to do it, we just need a good van and a multitech instrument'
- (LAB) 'prepare a PTP Master/Slave emulator to test the new LTE base station but please verify both internal and external clock reference'
'please verify the hi-voltage teleprotection of lines, multiplexers, transformers and generation plant'
Features and Benefits
Built with latest technology it is a light while rugged tester that facilitates many hours of continuous operation.
- Ports: 2SFP+, WIS, 2RJ45, 2BNC, RJ48, 4xSMA
- RFC 2544, eSAM (Y.1564), SLA
- Ext. Clock: 10 MHz, 2048/1544 Mb/s, 2048/1544 MHz, 1 pps
- Int Clock: Rubidium, OCXO, TCXO, GNSS
- Synch: G.8261, G.8262, G.8264
- SyncE MTIE/TDEV measurement & generation
- IEEE 1588v2 support decoding
- PTP master / slave
- PTP wander analysis/generation
- FULL T1/E1 test Jitter/Wander, Pulse
- One-way delay test (GNSS accuracy)
- SNMP/MIB support
- Touchscreen, Mouse, VNC
LOOK & FEEL
ALBEDO xGenius is a field and lab tool built
in a rugged case.The unit is supplied with all
the interfaces then any option can be activated
with a simple code. For technicians
responsible of the installation, commissioning
and maintenance of communication infrastructures
this test set provides valuable
insight and simplifies complex issues by illustrating
the full network picture.